Erick K. Pratt
Erick K. Pratt is an attorney at Chenault Hammond, P.C., located in Decatur, Alabama. Mr. Pratt joined the firm in July 2002. He practices in the areas of civil and criminal litigation, domestic litigation and probate matters. He has worked extensively in plaintiffs’ litigation, workers’ compensation claims, insurance defense, automobile collisions, personal injuries, uninsured/ underinsured motorist claims, and insurance coverage disputes. He is a member of the Alabama State Bar.
Mr. Pratt earned his J.D. in 2000 from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University and his B.A. in English from the University of Alabama Birmingham in 1996. He is admitted to the bars of the State of Alabama and the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama.
- 2000, Alabama
- 2001, U.S. District Court, Northern
District of Alabama
- Cumberland School of Law of
Samford University, J.D., 2000
- University of Alabama, Birmingham,
B.A., English, 1996
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Morgan County Bar Association –
Community & Civic Involvement:
- Member Southern Conference Football Official, 2012-present
- Supplemental Southeastern Conference Football Official,
- AHSAA Football and Wrestling Official
- Member Trinity Baptist Church.