William L. Chenault, III
William L. Chenault, III (1950 – 2017) was a founding partner of Chenault Hammond, P.C. and a fifth generation attorney in Alabama. Mr. Chenault returned home to Decatur and practice with his father after law school and diligently represented his clients for over forty years. Mr. Chenault led Chenault Hammond’s bankruptcy practice, real estate law, property disputes and and probate matters.
- 1974, Alabama and U.S. District Court,
Northern District of Alabama
- 1978, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh
Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Alabama, J.D., 1974
- University of Alabama, B.S., 1971
- Morgan County Bar Association – Past President
- Alabama Bar Association.
- Alabama State Bar – Member: Family Law Section