William L. Chenault, III
William L. Chenault, III is the President of Chenault Hammond, P.C. and a fifth generation attorney in Alabama. Mr. Chenault returned home to Decatur and practice with his father over forty years ago and has been diligently representing clients ever since. Mr. Chenault has an active bankruptcy practice representing both creditor and debtor clients. He also handles real estate law, property disputes and quiet title actions; and probate matters.
- 1974, Alabama and U.S. District Court,
Northern District of Alabama
- 1978, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh
Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Alabama, J.D., 1974
- University of Alabama, B.S., 1971
- Morgan County Bar Association – Past President
- Alabama Bar Association.
- Alabama State Bar – Member: Family Law Section